Send As SMS

Monday, November 27, 2006

WARNING! A Cat who eats people is on rampage!

I watched the trailer for the film "The Cat With Hands". I most likely expected something way different that I can't make any words out of it. The trailer was very gloomy and dark, and it also makes me want to see the whole film. In contrary, there is a very bright and interesting part that the cat has in the movie. The can has the ability to "consume" people and eventually become the person that the cat consumed, which is something I have certainly seen before, but I never thought that it would be excellent like that.

Animation was also used on the cat to at least in my opinion, give me an understanding that the cat is unreal and what it does is totally out of this world. It at least make me not too fearful of the movie, but it still keeps its suspense within it. Obviously, no single cat can do just that, but it is amazing how people uses their imagination to make people feel suspense and thrill by using a cat.

I personally do not understand the purpose of the man speaking, other than telling the audience what the cat does in the film. Eventually, the man gets consumed by the cat.

What I think of this film after watching its trailer will be 8.5/10. The film is very interesting to watch, but I don't think that it'll grab people's attention. Probably other than the people that are interested in suspense and fearful films, but I do applaud the creator of this film as he or she used a lot of techniques to emphasize the story and I really like that.

2 Replies:

At 06:13, Blogger Craz.E Freak said...

A few grammatical mistakes, but otherwise great content!

 
At 20:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I actually didn't see this trailer but by the way you were describing it, I think it may be more interesting than the other trailer that I watched. It's crazy how people's imaginations can come through with these animations. Great observations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home